Price: £74,950 Reduced to: £66,950
This majestic cabin cruiser is designed for serious, high-comfort, all-weather cruising. Widely recognised for its high-spec features, outstanding visibility every inch of this ingenious boat is utilised to full effect making each trip an intense experience for family and friends. This truly functional boat provides a soft ride with plenty of power in reserve.
Year: 1999 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 4+2 | LOA: 9.7m |
Engine: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: KAMD 44 6 cylinder on shaft
- 6 berth in 2 cabins re-upholstered and new curtains June 2018
- Forward double berth
- Portside double berth midship
- RMN manual toilet, holding tank complete with guage.
- Hot water Calorifier
- 2 side doors and 1 aftdoor to cockpit
- Twin sunroof
- Single Helmsman seat to starboard
- Twin navigator seat to portside, pivots to form suround seat at cockpit table.
- Galley starboard with Wallace 2 burner ceramic hob (alcohol). Wallace oven, Isotherm fridge with small freezer compartment
- Eberspacher hot air heating
- Trim tabs
- Volvo electronic controls
- Vetus bowthruster
- Lofrang electric anchor winch
- Auto helm bidata (Speed & Depth)
- New canopy fitted June 2018
- Full engine service including turbo recondition June 2018
- 2 x new wiper motors arms and blades
- New ropes and fenders
- Teak on cokpit, side decks and aft cockpit
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.