Bayliner Cierra 2655
Year: 1996 | Fuel: Petrol | Berths: 4 | LOA: 26.5 ft |
Engine: Mercruiser 5.7 litre V8
- 4 berths in 2 cabins – Saloon converts to a large double bed with an infill cushion, plus a large double bed in the aft cabin.
- Separate heads to starboard
- Fully equipped galley with microwave, fridge, sink, hob and storage.
- VHF Radio
- Echo sounder
- Electric bilge
- Holding tank and macerator
- Pressurised hot / cold water supply
- Trim tabs
- Cockpit cover
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.