Bayliner Discovery 288
This 4 + 2 berth cruiser is in excellent condition, ideal for family days as well as anglers! Powered by a Mercruiser 4.1 litre diesel engine 250hp giving a 30 knot performance. Includes a Bow Thruster, swim platform and ladder; a good sized cockpit plus a flybridge helm offering great all-round visibility; Extras include new blue canvas windshield cover and sliding door cover.
Year: 2007 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 4+2 | LOA: 9.32m |
Engine: Cummings Mercruiser
Engine Model: 4.2 litre
- Sliding door offers access to the cabin.
- The head to starboard includes marine toilet, hot and cold shower, sink and a vanity cabinet.
- 6 berths, 2 x mid-berth under the dinette, plus 2 in the forward V-berth, and the dinette converts into a small double berth.
- Galley with 2 burner electric hob, microwave, stainless steel sink and under counter fridge.
- The flybridge is accessed via ladder steps from the cockpit, a skipper seat as well as an L-shaped lounger, 2 cup holders.
- Vetus bow thruster
- Bennett Trim tabs
- Navman GPS
- Faria Depth sounder
- Electric bilge
- Holding tank
- New canvas windshield cover and sliding door cover
- Cockpit cover
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.