A prime example of a well maintained, immaculate and much sought after Broom. This boat is fitted with an extensive list of optional extras including generator and a yacht controller remote system. Twin D4 engines provide the most desirable engine option on this model. A large en-suite aft cabin, forward v-berth and 2nd head to portside, single helm with easy open canopy.
Year: 2007 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 4-2 | LOA: 10.95m |
Engine: Twin Volvo
Engine Model: D4
Engine hours: 556
- Master Aft cabin with island double bed, with wardrobe, storage and en-suite including electric toilet and shower. Forward cabin with v-berth beds and storage. Modern galley with avonite work surfaces, 3 burner gas hob, Vanette oven & Grill, Waeco fridge with ice box and Sharp Microwave. Galley extractor fan in cupboard. Forward head. Saloon with ample seating, 2 stools, table and storage.
- Cherrywood interior with silk finish.
- Hot air heating to all cabins.
- Internal front screen and side quarter blinds.
- Oceanair blinds on saloon side windows.
- Aft deck with helmsman and navigator seats, additional 12v socket, collapsible table, waterproff carpet.
- Transom floor with teak topped steps port and starboard for easy to aft deck.
- Full width mast arch with gas struts fitted.
- Boarding ladder on bathing floor.
- Generator 4.5kw
- Radio CD Player
- Bowthruster 7″
- Raymarine 240E radio and aerial
- Trim tabs
- Glomax TV Aerial
- Electric anchor winch
- Simrad CP31 plotter
- Rudder indicator
- Waste tank with deck discharge
- Fender holders on bows
- Rope razors at props
- Gas strut on outside of main arch and fold down hinges to stainless steel arch.
- Gas alarm with shut off valve
- PVC tonneau cover for winter storage
- Sunbrella dash cover
- Fitted with ‘Yacht Controller’ remote controls for engines and bowthruster.
- Shower in aft cabin.
- All mattresses in ‘Dunlopillo’
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.