Edership 36 Sea Ranger
A rare example of this trawler style twin powered motor cruiser full of character and presented in great condition. The eye catching design of this vessel offers fantastic helm positions with excellent seaworthiness and manoeuvrability. The wide teak decks are complete with large gunwales and safety rails throughout. This boat is fitted with a large 5kw generator and twin Ford diesel engines that have been well maintained by the current owner.
Year: 1981 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 6/8 | LOA: 11.48m | Beam: 3.98m | Draft: 0.99m |
- Engine – Twin ford 2712-E 80hp diesel engines
- Engine hours – port 3971, starboard 3939
- 6 berths in 3 cabins with further 2 possible using infill in saloon.
- Front cabin is a V-berth double with en-suite access to day heads.
- Aft cabins each contain double bunk beds with access to aft heads including shower/hip bath.
- Salloon has helm to starboard and U-shaped seating to port, around a solid wood table incorporating bottle and glass storage in end pedestal.
- Galley to starboard with halogen 2 ring hob, Russell Hobbs microwave, large 12v/240v fridge, sink, cold water filter and various storage.
- Exterior has teak laid decks bow to stern with timber capped hand rail around entire boat.
- Full width aft deck with teak table and fender baskets.
- Steps up to fly bridge with seating, helm and controls.
- Full width teak bating platform with fold down boarding ladder and transom ladder to aft deck.
- Hydraulic steering
- Lombardini 5kw generator (new 2017)
- Planar 4kw warm air heating (new 2022)
- Calorifier with immersion heater
- Novopal 1500w pure shine wave inverter (new 2022)
- Sterling battery charger
- Garmin GPS 125 trackplotter
- Icom IC-M505VHF with second station on bridge
- Raymarine ST40 Bidata with repeater on bridge
- Fire extinguishers
- Kidde carbon monoxide alarm
- Holding tank
- Anchor windlass
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.