Galeon 305 HTS
The sporty and compact frame of the Galeon 305 HTS is quick to reveal its purpose of a perfect day cruiser. Enjoy the performance or simply spectate the surrounding scenery in the semi open cockpit area. Find two comfortable cabins down below if you decide to stay the night.
Year: 2016 | Berths: 4 | LOA: 10.4m | Beam: 2.99m | Draft: 0.72m |
Engine: Volvo Penta D4
- Saloon with an open layout, bow rest area with table can be easily transformed into a double bed. Seabrook Sea White upholstery and Walnut Matt Finish.
- Skylight in saloon area with Black Pexiglass on helm.
- Galley with hob, fridge, stainless steel sink and Beige Corian worktop. Storge cupboards and drawers.
- Walk in double aft cabin with wardrobe and storage.
- Head with wash basin, toilet and shower with glass doors.
- Large sundeck and helm with Silvertex Meteor upholstery and teak flooring.
- Cockpit fridge and wetbar.
- Garmin 1222 Chartplotter
- Fusion MS-RA205 Stereo
- Fusion signature Marine Speaker
- Trim tabs with indicators
- Volvo trim assistant upgrade
- 3kw inverter
- 240v sockets
- Water heater
- Complete waste system with electrics pumps
- Bowthruster with joystick
- White hull
- Extended teak bathing platform
- Shower on swim platform
- Black hull window inserts in saloon & cabin
- Alcantara ceiling inserts in saloon
- Alcantara curtains in saloon & cabin
- Steering console area metallic painted
- Bow & anchor winch with galvanised anchor and chain
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.