Glastron GS 279
Price: Sale agreed
4 Berth Sports Cruiser, well maintained only 165 engine hours and fresh water use only. New canopy fitted 2019 and comes complete with SBS 3,500 twin axel UK spec trailer.
Year: 2006 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 4 |
Engine: Volvo Penta on duo prop outdrive
Engine Model: D4-225
HP: 225 4 cylinder
- Main cabin, arranged with quality upholstered seating which converts easily to form a double berth. An escape hatch to the foredeck and ventilation in the form of port holes. to the aft port side is the galley.
- Galley with microwave, moulded GRP sink with hot and cold mixer tap, single burner hob, refrigerator and storage.
- Heads compartment located to the starboard side with an electric sea toilet, holding tank, grp moulded shower tray and hand wash basin with hot and cold mixer tap/shower head.
- Mid cabin with a port side entrance just aft of the galley. This cabin features an additional double berth which extends under the cockpit.
- Cockpit with ample seating with helm position to the starboard side featuring excellent visibility. A moulded console with full arrangement of engine instrumentation, wrap round windscreen and hinged centre section for access to foredeck and small transom door to aft bathing platform. Fridge, sink with hot & cold mixer tap and cockpit table with cup holders.
- Mains shore power with battery charger, immersion heater, microwave & hob.
- Clarion Radio/CD palyer
- Hot water calorifier heated off engine or via mains immersion heating element.
- Electronic vessel control.
- Fresh water use only
- Trim tabs
- Remote control search light
- Waste holding tank
- Transom shower
- Water sport towing eye to transom
- New canopy fitted 2019
- Complete with trailer
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.