2 + 2 berth cabin cruiser in immaculate condition, professional care and maintenance throughout it’s life. Powered by Nanni 4.190 HE 43hp 4 cyliner diesel engine, 2.1:1 reduction borg warner velvet drive gear box. Factory fitted stainless steel toilet holding tank, new stainless steel cooker & hob, electric fridge. Recently re-upholstered. Price includes all ropes and fenders, 3 months engine transmission warranty and 3 months berth at Manor House Marine!
Year: 1995 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 2 + 2 | LOA: 9m | Beam: 3.2m |
Engine Model: 4.190 HE
HP: 43 4 cylinder
Transmission: 2.1:1 reduction borg warner velvet drive
- White hull with navy blue moulded decking, navy blue moulded floor to aftwell, navy blue hull band.
Walk through access to aftwell from bathing platform
- Fishing rod holders
- Double opening patio doors to saloon
- Rberspacher D4 hot air heating (new 2017)
- Saloon seating convertible to a double bed, hi – low table
- Galley to starboard with Isotherm 85l 12v fridge, Thetford s/s oven & grill, Spinflow s/s hob
- Head to port with Jabsco manual toilet complete with holding tank and level indication gauge
- Forward V-berth with infill, bedside lights
- Shore power & Battery charger
- Radio/CD with USB port
- Platismo compass
- 2 x battery banks (1+3)
- New Whale fresh water pump
- Automatic bilge pump – Whale Gulper
- Manual bilge pump
- Whale Gulper shower pump
- Glomex TV antenna
- Large sunroof and wide opening patio doors
- Bathing platform complete with textured navy blue gel coat.
- Easily manoevered
- 3 months engine transmission warranty
- 3 months berth at Manor House Marine.
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.