Haines 35 Sedan
Excellent condition & professionally maintained from new. New insulations include fridge, oven, hob and upholstery. The sophisticated styling of this cruiser makes it safe for children and excellent for anglers. The very spacious wheelhouse saloon opens directly into a sheltered aft deck with large floor locker for extra storage space. It’s panoramic visibility, suberb comfort and elegant finish all create a luxurious atmosphere. In immaculate condition, this cruiser comes complete with flybridge, dual helm and 4+2 berths.
Included in the price:
- 3 months engine transmission warranty
- 3 months berth at Manor House Marine
- Full tank of diesel (500 litres)
Year: 1994 | Fuel: Perkins 4236 diesel | LOA: 9m |
Engine Model: 4236
Drive: Shaft with Borg Warner 2:1 reduction gear box
- Berths 4 + 2
- 2 Cabins: One twin forward cabin convertible to a double and one mid double cabin.
- Convertible double bed in saloon
- New upholstery
- Gas central heating (complete with valid test certificate)
- Dual steering positions
- One head with wash basin, WC & shower
- Large aftwell, excellent for fishing and safe for children
- Panoramic flybridge
- Galley with new isotherm 85l fridge, new spinflow 4 burner s/s hob, Thetford s/s oven/grill, s/s sink and drainer.
- Radio/CD player
- 12v Cigarette style sockets
- 22v Shaver sockets
- Hot and cold water calorifier
- Navy decks (Gel coat not paint!)
- Original white gel coat hull in excellent condition
- One owner from new and fresh water use only
- Available for immediate viewing
- Professionally cared for and maintained
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.