Price: POA (inc. VAT)
The flagship of the Haines fleet offers luxury accommodation for up to 8 people. The 400 has a high specification powered by 3.8l Nanni diesel engine giving 115hp. Finished in a contemporary design with walnut furniture and ultra-modern bonded windows together with chic interior blinds.
Year: 2014 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 6+2 | Beam: 13ft 4in | Draft: 3ft 6in |
Engine Model: 3.8l
Cruising Speed: 8
Max Speed: 9.5
- Master cabin aft with large island double bed, wall mounted TV and ensuite
- Forward cabin with large double island bed.
- Mid bunk bed cabin
- Modern galley with avonite work tops, 3-burner gas hob, oven, grill, s/s fridge and built in microwave.
- Large saloon with wall mounted TV
- Aft deck with single helm
- Teak bathing platform.
- LED downlighters
- Radio /CD player with USB port and Bluetooth speakers
- 24V sockets
- Shore power
- 3000 watt inverter / 120A victon combi unit
- Eberspacher heating
- Immersion heater
- Hydronic heating system
- Lowrance GPS depth sounder
- Glomex TV antenna
- Easy opening clam style full canopy
- Jabsco quiet flush electric toilets
- Upper deck heating / demister off engine
- Screen covers
- Chrome bezels to instruments
- Battery link solenoid / switch
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.