Larson 274 Cabrio
The Larson Cabrio 274 offers weekend accommodation for four. The spacious, social cockpit consists of a double helm seat, a portside chaise lounge, seating with a table for four, a wet bar, & cool box to keep drinks cool. Below there is a functional galley, a spacious saloon/dinette which converts to a double berth, a midships double berth & a head/shower. New synthetic teal flooring to cockpit.
Presented in very good condition and comes with a highly desirable power package.
Year: 2007 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 4 | LOA: 8.53m | Beam: 2.21m |
Engine: Volvo Penta D4-260hp diesel complete with DPH Outdrive.
New outdrive fitted 2022 complete with new gimbal bearing and bellows.
Engine hours: 465 approx.
- Cockpit with double helmsman seat, Portside chaise lounge, Seating and a table for four, Wetbar & Cool box
- Bathing platform with transom shower and bathing ladder.
- Toeing eye
- Forward steps and folding screen to lower deck.
- Aft cabin double berth – under helm
- Forward Saloon / dinette – converts to a double bed
- Galley, with 12v fridge,electric hob and microwave
- Full size vacuum toilet with holding tank / macerator. Shower
- Immersion heater
- Garmin GPS
- Simrad VHF
- Depth sounder
- Bennett trim tabs
- Electric windlass
- Battery charger 20amp
- Shore power
- Calorifier with EVC controls
- Winter Tonneau cover
- Fender baskets.
- Remote control search light
- Automatic fire extinguisher system
- Clarion music system
- Fenders and ropes
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.