Linssen Grand Sturdy 33.9 AC
This luxury steel cruiser has made use of every space available within the ship, and Linssen are renowned for the quality and economy. When underway engine noise and vibration is kept to an absolute minimum via rubber core flooring insulation and anti-vibration system for the shaft and propeller.
Year: 2008 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 4+2 | LOA: 10.35m | Beam: 3.4m |
Engine: Volvo D2-75 turbo diesel
Propeller: 4 Blade
Engine hours: 838
- Cherry wood finish
- Front cabin with Double Island bed, en-suite shower room & separate head. Plenty of storage.
- Aft cabin with double bed, en-suite and vanity unit.
- Saloon seating in manila beige leather, convertible to a double bed. Leather bucket seat and table with folding leafs (fitted 2016). LED HDTV
- Galley with 2 burner stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel sink, hot & cold water, Waeco fridge. Cupboards and cutlery drawer.
- Vetus electrical windlass
- Raymarine Tridata, Echosounder, Speedo
- Raymarine Autopilot with ST6001 display
- Raymarine 215E VHF
- Raymarine Raychart GPS
- Vetus Bowthruster
- Calorfier 240v/750watt
- Eberspacher D4LC warm air central heating
- Shore power
- 2000watt inverter
- Bilge pump auto & manual
- Full cover
- Outside shower bathing platform hot & cold
- Fenders, mooring ropes
- Fire extinguishers
- 2 x large aluminium lockers
- Holding tank with diverter valve
- LED lighting
- New water pump 2014
- New zinc anodes 2019
- Radio/CD player
- Teak helm and side decks
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.