Regal 2665 Commodore (Diesel)
Price: Sale Agreed
A lovely 4 berth cruiser complete with an extended bathing platform making this an easily accessible boat. An idea family boat from the well known Regal boat builders, typical high quality finish throughout as expected from Regal. Fitted with many optional extras and presented ready to cruise.
Year: 2004 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 2+2 | LOA: 9m |
Engine: Yanmar 4 cylinder diesel with Bravo 3 duo prop drives.
Engine Model: 4NHA-ST2P
- Forward v-berth seating with storage underneath converts to a berth.
- Head to starboard with full height shower
- Galley with single stainless steel sink and mixer tap, single alcohol/electric hotplate, microwave, isotherm fridge.
- Kenwood Radio CD player
- Large aft berth
- The aft cockpit features a pair of facing bench seats, which can easily handle a party of six. With the release of a few pins, the seating transitions into a two-person sun lounge for those looking to take it a little slower. Forward you’ll find a double helm seat, with the captain and first mate having their own flip-up bolsters.
- Shore power
- Battery charger
- Navman GPS
- VHF radio
- Immersion heater
- Gimble bearing gear oil replaced in drive 2020
- Extended bathing platform
- Antifouled and polished 2020
- Full recent engine service complete with new turbo charger.
- Electric anchor winch
- Fender baskets to forward pulpit rail
- Holding tank complete with macerator.
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.