Price: Sale Agreed
A great opportunity to purchase a beautiful example of the ever popular Sealine F37 with twin Volvo penta D4- 260 diesel engines and all the extras required to cruise in comfort. We recommend an early viewing as she is in great condition and ready for her new owner. Extended canopy amendment complete with new canopy 2022.
Year: 2006 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 4 | LOA: 11.74m |
Engine: 2x Volvo Penta D4-260 engines on shafts.
Engine hours: 700
- 6 berths in 2 cabins
- Forward double island berth master cabin with En-suite access to day head with toilet, basin and separate shower
- Guest cabin to starboard with twin berths that convert to a large double with en-suite access to shower
- Galley equipped with three burner gas stove, oven and grill, twin stainless steel sink, refrigerator with freezer compartment, Smev oven, plenty of storage and durable teak and holly flooring
- Large U-shaped seating to starboard opposite twin sofa
- Eberspacher cabin heating throughout
- Teak bathing platform, flybridge steps,
- Helm seat swings to increase space while at anchor
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter
- Raymarine ST6001 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine Tridata
- Automatic bulge pump
- Battery charger
- Electric anchor windlass with deck controls and remotes at both helms.
- Anchor and chain.
- Holding tank.
- Glomex antenna.
- New cover c/w aft canopy extension. 2x sets of spare covers.
Friends of Manor Marine
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.