A fantastic example of this ever popular sports cruiser. In excellent condition inside and out and loaded with many desired extras including bow and stern thrusters etc. This model offers amazing accommodation with 2 large en-suite cabins and a large cockpit complete with electric sliding sun roof. A brand new canopy is included in this sale and any viewer will not be disappointed.
Year: 2000 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 6 | LOA: 12.88 |
Engine: Twin Volvo Penta CAD 300 diesel on outdrives.
Engine hours: 460 TBC
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Solid teak bathing platform and cockpit area.
- Outdoor grill, fridge and sink.
- The deck seats at least seven around the table. Electric opening sunroof.
- The saloon features U-shaped seating that is convertible to an additional double berth. Leather upholstery in excellent condition. Ample storage and 12v TV.
- A fully equipped galley with gas hob, oven / grill, plus a mains connected Panasonic combination oven, large fridge, and split sinks is finished with Avonite worktops.
- The forward double cabin is complete with an electric toilet port side and separate shower starboard (both double entry from cabin and saloon. The aft master cabin has a large double bed, electric en-suite toilet / shower, dressing table, seating area and double wardrobes.
- Side Power Bow & Stern Thruster
- Raytheon Pathfinder RL70 Radar
- Raytheon ST60 Speed and depth displays
- Raytheon RC620 Chartplotter
- Shipmate VHF
- Eberspacher hot air central heating
- Mains power complete with battery charger, immersion heater and ring main.
- Electric anchor winch complete with foot switch
- Complete new canopy ex Boat Covers Ireland July 2022
- Original cover also included (Good winter cover).
- Holding tank
- Venetian blinds to saloon.
- Cherrywood finish to inner saloon and cabins.
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.