Price: £145,000 (inc. VAT)
Popular Sealine SC35 with 1 owner from new, fresh water use only. Professionally maintained and serviced from new. Only 156 running hours, spotless interior and many extras.
Year: 2010 | Fuel: Diesel | LOA: 10.67m |
Engine Model: D4
Cruising Speed: 27
Max Speed: 34
- 6 Berths in 2 cabins
- Forward cabin with central double berth & en-suite access to head
- Aft cabin with twin berths and infill to convert to a large double berth, single berth to port.
- Head with hand basin & mixer tap, electric sea toilet and separate shower cubicle.
- Saloon with L-shaped seating and table to port. Drinks cabinet, skylight and blinds, wall mounted TV
- Galley to starboard with 2 burner gas hob, Smev oven & grill. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Waeco fridge freezer.
- Cockpit wet bar with fridge, sink and storage.
- Bathing platform with shower & Stainless steel ladder.
- Raymarine C80 GPS Chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60+ speed, log & depth
- Electric Bilge
- Electric windlass
- Gas detector
- Pressurised hot and cold water
- 240v with shore power
- Holding tank
- Windscreen wipers
- Teak covered bathing platform
- Teak covered cockpit flooring
- White GRP hull, deck and superstructure
- V shaped hull
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.