Manor House Marine was established in 1972 and has a dedicated workforce offering full marine services to privately owned boaters as well as running our 160 berth marina, self-drive cruiser fleet, boat sales service and day boat hire.
We have 2x boat lifts and a brand new workshop, parts stores and offices offering modern and comfortable staff facilities. In addition to our marine facilities, also onsite we have self-catering cottages, static caravan park and a 9 hole golf course.
Opportunities exist within the business and we invite you to get in contact.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salaries for all positions
- Excellent working environment
- New staff facilities including large workshop, canteen, toilets, locker room etc.
- Better Work Life Balance
- Competitive Overtime Rates
- Onsite parking
- Company Pension
- Great Progression Opportunities
- We offer full-time, part time and seasonal positions, apprenticeships and university placement opportunities.
If you are interested in a rewarding new career in the Marine Leisure Industry please contact email@example.com or phone 028 686 28100 or apply online for the current available vacancies below.