- Ability to work on your own in all weather conditions.
- Energetic, hard working and a good self initiative.
- Neat and tidy worker, ability to show pride in work.
- Able to work flexibly to ensure business needs are met, including Saturdays and peak holiday times.
- Evidence of good timekeeping and reliability in previous positions
Office hours: November – February
- Knowledge of Lough Erne and around boats in general.
- Ability to drive tractors and quads.
- Experience of using machine polishers.
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pmMarch – October
Monday – Saturday, 9am – 5.30pm (5 day week inc. Saturday)You will be paid an annual salary to complete the above work therefore you will have no set working hours. You will be expected to work a minimum
of the office hours listed above however the workload may entail additional hours. On the odd occasion you may be asked to work on Sundays or evenings to assist with unexpected workloads (breakdowns etc).28 days holidays including fixed holidays at Christmas. Holidays during busy periods will be restricted