Summer Workers – Marina StaffMarch 7, 2022
Purpose: To assist in cleaning and operational activities around the marina.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Cleaning boats & power washing
- Collecting rubbish
- Filling boats with diesel
- Pumping out waste tanks
- Demonstrating day boats (Over 16)
- Shop keeping in golf cabin
- General cleaning duties around site
- Painting fences and cutting grass
- Helping boats moor up at marina
Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by the Directors.
Opportunity to drive small boats around marina, assist during call outs and gain some basic mechanical knowledge.
- Ability to work on your own in all weather conditions.
- Hard working, good self initiative and ability to show pride in work.
- Able to work flexibly to ensure business needs are met.
- Good timekeeping and reliability in previous positions.
- Pleasant manner towards customers.
- Knowledge of Lough Erne
- Boating experience.
Working Hours (March – Oct inclusive):
09.00 – 17.30 or 12.00 – 20.00
Sunday work on rota (approximately every 3rd), approx… 09.30 – 18.00
Easter, July-August, Bank Holidays: Additional days available with possible 5 day week if desired.
To apply please fill out the online application form
Summer Workers – Marina Staff - Job Application
Request more detailed job specification
Enter your email address in the field below.