- Experience of petrol and diesel engines.
- Competent around 12 and 24v electronics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Evidence of good problem solving and decision making abilities
- Able to work flexibly to ensure business needs are met.
- Qualified mechanics apprenticeship.
- Qualification or completed modules of a qualification covering diesel and petrol engine theory.
- Knowledge and experience of engine and basic transmission rebuilds.
- Basic welding experience.
- General marine experience.
- Knowledge of Lough Erne.
- Competent around hydraulics.
- Ability to work in confined engine bays and good hands ability for mechanical tools.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including effective influencing skills
- Competent in driving tractors and operating machinery.
You’re a friendly person capable of problem-solving on the go, often interacting with customers, occasionally working at quite a pace.You have a full drivers licence.Core Working hours:November – February
5 day weekMonday – Friday, 9am – 5pmMarch – October
5 day weekMonday – Saturday, 9am – 5.30pm with day off during week in lieu of the Saturday. Some flexibility is available for Saturday work. Some on-call only work required outside these times on a rota basis during season including some Sundays.Benefits:
Excellent working environment with new staff facilities including canteen, toilets and locker room.Salary is dependent on experience and is paid monthly. You are expected to work a minimum of the core hours above and additional hours if required to finish a specific job when required. Any prolonged or consistent overtime will be paid additional.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Excellent working environment
- New staff facilities including large workshop, canteen, toilets, locker room etc.
- Better Work Life Balance
- Competitive Overtime Rates
- Great Progression Opportunities
- 28 Days Holiday including public holidays
- Company Pension
- Onsite parking
If you are interested please email any questions and send us the below application form. Please phone 028686 28100 or email email@example.com