On arrival at the Hire Base a £100 refundable breakage deposit is payable. The Hirer should check the inventory of the craft. They will then be given an explanation of the running of the day cruiser. Lifejackets, charts and diesel are included free of charge.
The boats are due to be returned in a clean and tidy condition to the Hire Base not later than the agreed time on the day of hire. On return the and the day cruiser and equipment is found to be clean and undamaged, the £100 deposit will be refunded. If return is after the agreed time then a further charge may be required and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Vouchers are Valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and must be redeemed on a single charter.
- The actual gift voucher must be presented at check-in to validate your reservation.
- All bookings must be made in advance. The voucher reference number on the gift voucher must be quoted at the time of reservation.
- Any reservation guaranteed by this gift voucher will be subject to our normal cancellation policy.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- The value of the gift voucher can only be redeemed at Manor House Marine & Cottages
- Manor House Marine & Cottages does not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers – protect them as you would cash.