Fishing Lough Erne
Best known for it’s Mayfly fishing, Lough Erne is a large limestone lake and a prime fishery for Brown Trout with the occassional Salmon and some Sea Trout also being caught. A large lough totalling over 15000 hectares is made up of the Upper Lough and Lower Lough and offers a mixed course and game fishery including a good head of Pike.
Lough Erne, is one of the finest coarse fishing waters in Europe and has become popular as a competition venue for anglers. Roach are everywhere and there are plenty of bream and perch along with a good stock of pike in the lough.
Stay in our Lakeside Self catering Cottages for your fishing trip and enjoy the following benefits:
- Fishing Permits available to purchase on site
- Free use of Fishing Jetties
- Pre-Baiting available on request: Please enquire on Booking
- Day Boats available for hire
- Dinghies with Outboard Motor available for hire: 16ft dinghy, Out board motor, £100 refundable security deposit, £120 for 2 days or £250 per week (Subject to availability)
- Fish Finder available for hire: 5 inch Fish Finder with GPS, Only available with Fishing Boat and Outboard Motor, £100 refundable security deposit required on arrival, £30 for 2 days or £50 per week (subject to availability)
- Fishing Guides available: Includes Full day 10am – 6pm (or sundown), Pick up and drop off, All equipment (excl fishing license), Lunch, £180 per couple.