- Green fees must be paid before commencing play.
- No more than 4 people can play together.
- Players must wait until green ahead is clear before teeing off
- Footwear: Golf shoes or trainers only.
- Players must replace all divots, repair pitch marks and rake bunkers.
- Each player must have a separate bag of clubs.
- Trolleys and bags must never be taken unto the greens.
- Persons using the the course and facilities do so at their own risk
- Do not tee from holes 3 and 4 if vehicles using driveway.
- Golf tees must be used on all tee boxes.
- No practice swings on tee boxes.
- Single players have no priority in course
- The proprietors accept no responsibility for injury, loss or damage to persons or property, howsoever arsing
- Normal golf etiquette must apply at all times.
Out of Bounds
- Beyond the boundary fence or hedge
- Area around reception area, including car park and putting greens
Ball may be lifted and dropped without penalty
- If lying on a wheel mark on fairway
- Within two club length of stalked trees and laneways.
Have a good game!