Prices quoted are per cottage in £ sterling for up to 4 persons sharing (+ 2 optional). Price includes bed linen, towels, electric and oil heating.
Full leisure facilities are available as an extra (20m Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, Gym, Jacuzzi etc.)
Free to residents is the Pitch & Putt and Tennis Court, (there is a small charge for club and racket hire) and a Games Room with Table Tennis and Darts.
Please book online
A deposit of £100 secures a booking with the balance due on arrival.
Alternatively you can ring us on +44 (0)28 6862 8100 and speak to one of our friendly reception staff.
Golf Course (9 or 18 Holes)
- Resident £7.50
- Non-Resident £12.50
- Under 16 years old £7.50
Pitch & Putt (available from March to October)
- Resident Free of Charge
- Non-Resident £4.50
- Resident Free of Charge
- Non- Resident £8 per hour
- £1.50 per person (£10 deposit on equipment)
- £2.50 per person (£10 deposit on equipment)
|Boat Type||Maximum Number of People
10am – 2pm or 2pm – 6pm
Conditions of hire for Cottages:
- The booking remittance: of £100 must be paid to the Company by the Hirer at the time of booking and this is non-refundable and non-transferable unless the hirer opts into our cancellation scheme, see below.
- On payment: of the deposit the Hirer becomes responsible for the whole hire fee and the balance must be paid on or before the day of arrival, unless stated otherwise. Should the Hirer find that they are unable to take over the cottage they must notify the Company immediately. The deposit will be retained and the Hirer remains responsible for the balance. (The foregoing does not apply where the Hirer has subscribed to and fulfils the conditions of the Hirer Cancellation Scheme, See below).
- The Hirer: is responsible for the property, all equipment during the period of hire, for the clean condition of all utensils at the end of the hire, and for taking all reasonable care of the property and its equipment. The Company reserves the right to cancel or reject any booking at their discretion.
- The booking: is made on the undertaking that the property is to be placed at the disposal of the Hirer on the date in question unless the Company is prevented from so doing by circumstances not under the control of the Company, in which case the deposit shall be returned to the Hirer in full, but the Hirer shall have no claim on any account against the Company.
- Advance booking: for extras such as cots, day launches, etc., are subject to final availability on the date required.
- Late arrivals: If there is any chance the Hirer may not arrive until after 5pm please let the Company know so that arrangements can be made for the collection of Keys.
- Occupation: The correct time to take up occupation is 4.00pm and the property must be given up by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- The properties: are fully equipped. Towels are provided based on 4 persons per cottage. Any losses or breakages or damage whatsoever caused must be paid for and the Hirers are advised to check the inventory on arrival and to report any missing or damaged articles without delay.
- Minors: Hirers under 18 years of age must state that they are minors and send the written consent of a parent or guardian when booking. The parent or guardian in giving written consent must confirm acceptance of obligations under the Booking Conditions and responsibility for the hire money (see Booking Form). Only the person booking need do this, not the whole party.
- Number of persons: The maximum number of persons allowed in each property is shown on the individual descriptions. Additional persons, except babies in cots, where applicable, may not be accommodated without prior written permission of the Company. The Company reserve the right to terminate the hire without notice and without refund in the case of breach of this condition.
- Non-arrival: In the event of non-arrival and where no notice of late arrival has been received, the Company or representative reserve the right to re-let the property from midday on the day following the scheduled commencement of hire.
12. Literature: Every care has been taken to ensure that all literature and information provided is correct but the Company cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or that of any travel agent. Minor variations exist in cottages of the same type and class. The Company reserves the right to change the layout of the cottages and equipment without notice. Plans and maps are not necessarily to scale.
- Pets: Prior permission must be obtained before pets are allowed to stay in cottages. Subject to approval. A charge is applicable per pet per stay. Under no circumstances is any pet allowed on any of the furniture throughout the cottage. All hairs must be cleaned up prior to vacating the cottage. Standard Terms and Conditions apply with regards to any damages or breakages incurred.
If you are compelled to cancel a booking; you must notify the Company immediately by phone (02868628100) and in writing. The deposit is then forfeited. If the cancellation is received 45 days or less before the Hire starting date, the Hirer is responsible for the whole balance of hire money even if unfortunate circumstances prevent you from taking over your accommodation.
The Company has arranged a scheme to indemnify the Hirer from this liability. The scheme is entirely voluntary but the hirer is advised to subscribe. The fee is 5% of the total Hire charge. Details of the scheme are below.
If the Hirer does not sign up to the scheme the deposit will be retained and the Hirer will still remain responsible for the balance of the hire charge.
Add 48 hours free cancellation to your currently non-transferable non-refundable booking.
By selecting this option you can cancel your reservation by notifying the Company, firstly by phone and secondly in writing, up to 48 hours before arrival.
This will indemnify you from the balance of hire and you will receive a refund of any deposit paid less a £30 administration charge.
Book 10/11 nights on a cruiser and only pay for 7!!
Offer available for holidays before 9th May 2020 or after 5th September