Price: Reduced Price £22,995 (inc. VAT)
The Flipper 717 S is a very well thought out, family cruiser. It seems to have all you could need, forward cabin for seating and sleeping, mid berth under the helm, heads with a shower. Then at the enclosed helm there is also the galley, and dinette area, that also converts into extra bedding. A nice sized open cockpit, good walkaround sidedecks with plenty of grab handles. Only 1700 engine hours.
Year: 1992 | Fuel: Diesel | LOA: 23'6" | Beam: 9' 4" | Draft: 2' 7" |
Engine: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: AD41
Cruising Speed: 20
Max Speed: 28
- Main cabin with v-berth seating and removable table which doubles as an infill to make a large double bed. Aft and under the cockpit is a further double bed.
- In the saloon to port is the enclosed head compartment
- Wheelhouse to starboard with 2 helm seats with flip up bolsters. Single seat to port. The helm station houses the engine instruments, engine controls & electronics.
- The galley has a 2 burner hob unit and stainless steel sink.
- Seating area with a removable table which acts as an infill to make a further double berth.
- Walk through thr transom door to the aftwell
- Only 2 owners from new
- Engines serviced every year
- Taken out and winterised every year
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.