Price: Reduced: £99,995
This is an ultra-modern cruiser offering the ultimate is style and elegance with a flying bridge sheltered by a luxury canvas cover (removable). The extremely large aft en-suite cabin provides lots of space and comfort. The bow thruster provides easy manoeuvrability plus comfortable steps down to the bathing platform for easy access in and out of the boat.
Year: 2005 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 6 | LOA: 35ft |
Engine: Perkins 6 cylinder 135hp on shaft with single station controls
- 6 berths in 2 cabins
- Large master aft cabin with ensuite (toilet, washbasin & shower) and storage.
- V-berth cabin
- One forward head, WC and shower
- Saloon with seating (convertible to double bed), table and TV
- Curved galley with avonite work surface. 4 burner gas hob, oven & grill. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap.
- Cherrywood interior.
- Cockpit with helm, seating with cushions and table. Full cocpit cover and steps leading to bathing platform.
- Bilge pump
- Hot air heating
- Full all round pulpit rail
- Full cockpit cover
- Fender baskets
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.