Jeanneau Merry Fisher 635
The Jeanneau Merry Fisher 635 is a pilothouse boat with enclosed helm and is ideal for recreational fishing or local cruising. The helms position is well sheltered from the elements and has panoramic views. This boat is fitted with a very economical and reliable diesel engine option.
Year: 2001 | LOA: 6.37m |
Engine: Single Nanni diesel 5.250 TDI @ 85hp on shaft.
Mercury 4hp Auxiliary Outboard
- Enclosed wheelhouse complete with twin helm seat.
- Forward V-berth complete with manual sea toilet under forward seat.
- Sink under helm with whale water pump.
- USB sockets to helm and forward cabin.
- Easy access to side decks
- Fishing rod holders.
- Manual tiller
- Aft seating to stern.
- Navman Fish450 Fishfinder
- Raymarine Element 9HV GPS and plotter with Sonar.
- Cobra VHF
- Plastimo compass
- Solar panels with 12V charger controller.
- Fixed Trim tabs
- Ropes & Fenders.
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.