Sealine 320 Statesman
Price: Sale agreed
For sale a well-equipped meticulously cared for 6 berth family cruiser offers great accommodation with a canopy and extended bathing platform. Built 1993 fitted out with new Volvo Penta KAD 32’s and new outdrives in 2003. New canopy 2018.
Year: 1993 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 6 | LOA: 34' |
Engine: Twin Volvo
Engine Model: Penta KAD32
2 Cabins, 1 bathroom
- Master berth forward
- Second double cabin under saloon
- Heads with basin and shower also accessible from master.
- Hot and cold pumped water supply
- Galley with sink, electric fridge, Electrolux alcohol/electric hob and Panasonic combi oven.
- Dinette with double settee berth conversion
- Aft deck seating with table
- Access ladder to flybridge
Flybridge dual helm position with table and seating to rear
- Raymarine Depth Sounder
- Raymarine Speed
- Glomex TV Antenna
- TV with DVD player
- Trim tabs
- Shore power
- Zeise Generator
- Marine IC M601 VHS Radio
- Pioneer Stereo
- New Canopy 2018
- New seat covers 2018
- Holding Tanks
- The extended bathing platform has been custom built to a very high standard built from stainless steel, colour matched and finished with synthetic teak.
- The aft canopy extension has also been expertly custom built and extends on a stainless steel frame to allow full use of the aftwell.
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.