Price: Sale Agreed
A meticulously maintained boat with a full service history, with only 3 owners from new. This boat is in fantastic condition and has been thoroughly cared for throughout its life to the extent you could literally eat your dinner off the bilges in the engine room!
Powered by 2 x Volvo AD41 200hp diesel engines on duo prop drives. Many upgrades including new interior upholstery, synthetic teak to bathing platform plus navigation equipment.
This boat featured in an epispode of the popular BBC series ‘The Invincables’ in 2008.
Year: 1998 | Fuel: Diesel | Berths: 6 | LOA: 10.5m |
- 2 Volvo Penta AD41P-A 200HP (Diesel) with Volvo duo prop outdrives
- Hours run 1190
- Flybridge with helm, seating and sunbed
- Bathing platform
- Master Cabin: Located in Bow. Fitted with double bed, Storage below and hanging storage inside door way aft side of cabin.
- Cuddy cabin; double mattress.
- Saloon side bench seat to port, L-shape seating to starboard, convertible to a double bed.
- Galley area to port. Well appointed, fitted with 2 burner gas hob, Gas oven below. Sink unit. Fridge and lockers below with storage lockers above.
- Lower Helm position to Starboard
- Wet room with shower, wash basin and manual sea toilet. Located on Port side.
- Eberspacher heating to all cabins
- Transom hot and cold water
- Ray Marine Pathfinder RC70C
- Shipmate RS8300 VHF
- Garmin GPS MAP 220
- VHF radio
- Trim tabs
- QL500 Bow Thruster
- Battery Charger
- Sterling intelligent alternator to battery charger fitted 2018
- Raymarine Element 9″ GPS fitted to on flybridge 2022
- Snap davits
- Flybridge cover & Cockpit cover
- Winter covers
- CD Player
- 2 x TV
- Interior re-upholstered
- New synthetic teak to bathing platform 2023
- CHIRP Sonar depth transducer not fitted but included in the sale.
- Various spares included (Fuel filters, air filters, oil filters and impellers)
- Last surveyed December 2017
Disclaimer: The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not and shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Manor House Marine, who act as brokers for the seller. The seller is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where considered appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out structural and/or mechanical and/or electrical surveys and inspections in order to assess the actual condition of the vessel before purchase.